Children and Families Worker: full- or part-time
We are a large and vibrant church, with 60-80 children attending our Sunday morning services, and an electoral roll of 412, embracing formal and informal patterns of worship with the Eucharist at its heart.
We are seeking a Children and Families Worker to help us
· engage with and evangelise the large numbers of pre-school children and their families with whom we have contact;
· nurture the discipleship of children and young families as children progress through Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2;
· develop sustainable, outstanding links with our church primary school and our uniformed organisations to nurture and develop children’s and families’ faith;
· reach out with the love of Jesus Christ to children and young families with whom we have not had any previous contact;
· become a resource to develop children’s and families’ ministries in less well-resourced parishes, conscious not only of the economic disparity in our deanery and borough, but also nationally.
Salary: £24-26k pro rata
Closing date: Monday 10 February, 12noon
Download Job Description, which includes details of how to apply, from this page.